Friday, January 2, 2009

Hannah's First Birthday:

We had a big birthday bash for Hannah's first birthday! I didn't do an exact count but I know we had about 35-40 people over for Hannah's farm animal birthday. I was tired by the end of the day but we had a great time with friends and family. I think I spent about 5 hours working on her little pigs, sheep and cow cupcakes but they turned out really cute and cost a whole lot less than a Wal-Mart sheet cake.

Hannah loved having lots of new toys!!!!

She had much needed help opening her gifts from her little cousin, Luke.


Our friends got Hannah an ORU T-Shirt so she can be just like Daddy. (Phil's alma mater)




I think Hannah had a lot of fun eating her pig cupcake but she was not into it for long. I think maybe 3-5 minutes and she was done. I think she wanted to play with all the kids again. She loves kids!

1 comment:

Heather said...

did you do the cupcakes? I am jealous I love to decorate cakes but alas I am not so good. She is so precious.