Friday, June 27, 2008

Sweet Peas-Yum!


Who knew that sweet peas could make a baby so happy? Hannah is just a few weeks into eating solid foods and she is loving it! The first time she has a new flavor of baby food she is not to sure about this food stuff but about half way though the jar she wants more and wants to do it herself.

When she is done with all of her food I let her hold the spoon by herself. I am not sure which she likes best, eating or playing?
Hannah is such a happy baby and fills my day with so much joy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! I'm bored and flipping through blogs this morning to entertain myself and I stopped on yours because of the baby pictures! Just wanted to say, she's adorable!

aaronandeva said...

She is so adorable!!! She is getting so BIG! I am glad to hear that she is sleeping so peacefully!! I wish that I could hold her and give her lots of aunty kisses!! I have been doing some shopping and wondering if there was anything that you guys needed right now? Like...summer clothes for next year, or anything? Hope to see ya soon. We love you and miss you lots!

Becky Avella said...

Hi Shiloh,

I'm so excited you are going to be blogging! It will be fun to keep up on how you are doing.

: ) Becky