Monday, November 3, 2008

Hallelujah Carnival:

We really did have a fun Halloween this year! Phil and I have been going to the Agri-Plex (for the last 3 years)for the Hallelujah Carnival that one of our local churches puts on every year. We play music and the kids have tons of games to play and leave with lots of candy. This year we had over 100 volunteers and around 1600 kids come through that night! I think that is pretty cool numbers for such a small town.

The best part was having Hannah with us! Last year I was grieving for our little Flora and waiting for the arrival of Hannah. This year I had my little baby in my arms and, my heart has had over a year to heal and take some of the sting out of our loss. I think that it truly was a Hallelujah Carnival for me. I was able to look back and see what good things God has done for Phil and I this last year.

I know pictures of people singing isn't very fun so, maybe you can start humming one of your favorite worship songs as you look at the next few pictures. :)

Here is a picture of the whole "Band". Dan, Carl, Jeremy, Shiloh, Sherry and Brenda.







Hannah and her friends...Sherry and her daughter Ellie and son Cameron.

Hannah as a sunflower.

No comments: