Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I have been tagged:
I was tagged by Becky this morning. At first I was struck with a little fear! But, I have been thinking about it today and I think I have come up with a few strange and funny things about me.
1. I don't like feet!!! I have never liked peoples feet touching me! When I was younger I would always tell my sister that I would know the man God had for me to marry because I would be able to touch his feet. It was true! To this day I only like Phil's feet (of course baby feet are wonderful).
2. I have never been able to make the number 3 with my hands? When I try I get really irritated! I don't know what that is all about but I get the same irritated feeling when I see other people doing it with ease.
3. Before I had Hannah last December my Mom reminded me that my sister and I always said that when we had kids we wanted to have a C-Section with our pants on!! I told my OB and he thought that was pretty funny. I did have a C-Section but they wouldn't let me wear pants? :(
4. I am with Becky (#3) on the whole house thing. I love my house to be clean and can't stand it being dirty but I don't always keep it that way. I think I take it to the next level because I won't let anyone in my house if it is not clean! I wish I was a little more relaxed about it or that I could just keep it clean all the time but I don't.
5. I love music! I almost always have music playing in my house and car. Sometimes I get in the car and my music will blast my ears because I left it loud from the last time I was driving and I was rocking out to a good song.
6. I have been trying to be good about walking 5 times a week since Hannah was about 4 weeks old. I spend my whole day trying to get out of it, when I get out and do it I love it! If I could bottle that feeling after I walk I would be rich and everyone would be thin!
7. November 1983 my family packed all of our stuff in an old bus and moved from California to Washington. They packed all six of us, 2 cats and 10 chickens in our bus and drove to a small little town in Washington. Don't feel bad about laughing at the 10 chickens part cause I laugh every time it tell the story. Anyway, we did not make it all the way. We ended up crashing the bus about 30 mile before we arrived. Everyone made it, my Dad broke his back and the rest of us had a few cuts and bruises but in the end we were all OK. I wish I could find old pictures for you. If I can I will post them for you.
It was 3 days before my 7th birthday and I kept asking my mom if my birthday gifts were OK? You can still see our tire tracks 25 year later. (wow, I am getting old)
I will post who I am going to tag later. I don't know if I have 7 people or not?
Thank you, Becky, that was fun!