Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I did not fall off the face of blogger planet:

I don't know what happened to the last few weeks. They have gone by so fast. We have had so many things going on this month. I just looked at the date on my last post and it has almost been a month!

I was taking Hannah's 10 month pictures the other day and it was all I could do to get her to smile. As soon as I get the camera out she get all serious. I thought that I would try taking her picture out side and distract her from the photo session. It kinda worked but Daddy was the real ticket. It was almost time for him to come home from work and we been out on the grass taking pictures and I saw his truck coming down the road. She is definitely a Mommy's girl but when Daddy comes home from work she get so excited. I saw my chance and I moved her so that she would see Daddy come in the back yard and I could still get a good picture.

The first picture is her expression when I told her "Daddy is home, Hannah!". She just looked at me like... "What?".



Then she saw him!



I love her happy little face as Daddy gets closer.



At last, she is in her Daddy's arms!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

How sweet! I think it's a girl thing because Sarah also gets very excited when her Daddy gets home.

I'm glad your back...I've been wondering about you :)

Becky Avella said...

What a sweet post! I loved watching the progression of her seeing her Daddy coming and then getting her hug at the end. Great pictures!

: )