Tuesday, May 12, 2009

W.O.W Carnival:



So I decided to try this WOW carnival that Becky is putting on. I have wanted to try this for a while but it seems like I always have something come up I am unable,or don't want, to take a picture first.

We have some friends coming over for Memorial Day weekend and they have never seen our house...so, I have lots of things on my list to get done Within One Week.

Phil just got done painting our guest room a really nice pale green. It was a horrible dark green that was on the ceiling as well!!! YUK!!!! The room was always dark and even when you turned on the light you could hardly tell it was on. I think Phil will get done with the trim tomorrow and then I can get it ready for our guests. I hope to have the room ready by next week when our company arrives.

This picture was taken with my phone so it does not show the color very well. Here is my before picture.

5 comments:

Becky Avella said...

Yay, Shiloh! I'm so glad you are playing along with us this time. The color I'm painting my wall is pale green, too. I'm excited to get it done.

I hope you have fun doing this. I can't wait to see your finished guest room. The floor sure is pretty.

Go, Shiloh, Go!!

: )

Angie said...

Go Shiloh Go!!! Can't wait to see the after pictures!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

Wow! What fun!! Can't wait to see the end results..nothing motivates me better to tackle projects around the house than company coming!!!

The Jernigan Family said...

Go GO GO...I am trying to build up the nerve to paint, so I can't wait to see the end product!

B.D.Riehl said...

Hope your W.O.W. is going well. Half way there! Go, go, go!!!!