Tuesday, May 19, 2009

W.O.W Carnival: results

Ok, That was really fun but I kind of got off track a little and ended up spending most of my time it the yard this week. If I had know that I would spend so much time outside I would have used my yard projects for this week instead. I guess it really doesn't matter since it all needs to be done by Saturday.

I was really happy that this room was a money free project! I used a lot of things from around the house. I had a few moments that I wanted to just head to Wal-Mart and get new stuff but I kept myself in check and didn't spend anything.

I am really glad I can enjoy the rest of my week knowing that the room is ready
(except for the sheets...you can't see it but I don't have any sheets on the bed, yet).

Thank you Becky for helping me stay on track so I could get this project done!!!







3 comments:

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

Your room looks wonderful and that is so great that you did it for free!! Must feel wonderful to have the room all ready for your guests, I am often changing the sheets right before my guests arrive!(and you got yard work done too... very impressive, ALL I did was yard work, and now I have work to get caught up on inside).

B.D.Riehl said...

Wow!! That looks so inviting, like a room at a Bed & Breakfast! Amazing that you never had to head to Walmart. Good job keeping yourself on track. Looks wonderful!

Heidi said...

Your room looks beautiful!